Monday, May 3, 2010
Master bedroom update
Okay...so here are a few more pictures of the bedroom that I made-over when Mike was out-of-town. In my opinion, the room looks so much better in person. I just can't get a good picture of it. Oh well!
Here is the first picture that I want to show you. I replaced the chair from the last post, with this brown recliner. The pillow that you are looking at is something that I made last-minute. The fabric came from a panel I had hanging in my bathroom. I never really liked the curtains in the bathroom. But, the brown matched my new room, so I decided to cut up the curtains and make pillow slip-covers out of them. I had a little bit of trim left from the new curtains, so I glued it on. I really like how it turned out.
And here is the other pillow that I made from the bathroom curtains. It's on the bed.
I added another panel to the front window:
And bought a new rug. One that actually matches:
And here is a better picture of the new lamps. You can see the blue and the detailing in this picture (Unfortunately, you can also see the dust and the water rings on the nightstand too):
And here it is with the matching rug. Now all I have left to do is replace the hardware on the dresser. ...and maybe that will mean that I'm done. We'll see. :)