Wednesday, May 12, 2010

"I'll take this Caroline"

Yesterday morning, Caroline decided to get up at 5:30 with her daddy and me. The three of us were sitting on the couch watching the Fox News Channel (she was in between us), and out of no-where, she taps Mike and I on our arms and says, "I'll take this daddy and I'll take this mommy."
Mike said, "Good thing you chose us!"
I said, "And I'll take this Caroline!"

Why does she have to say the CUTEST things?

And sometimes she conveniently says these "cute" things right after she's done something wrong. :) LOL

It's never boring around our house!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww...that is just the cutest!! What a sweetie pie!

    Having raised 3 daughters, they sure come up with some cute stuff that will charm you to pieces. Just wait till she's a teen and can charm you for uh....car keys, cash, new clothes....and it never ends. Ahh, but I adore my girls, now all in their 20's.

    ReplyDelete