Monday, May 3, 2010

Living room. Before and After.

Okay... so those of you who have been keeping up with me, know that I have re-arranged my living room no less than 15 times in the past three weeks!
So, tell me what you think.

BEFORE?:



So,I've really been sick of all of the red and green going on in there. I was in the process of re-arranging yesterday morning when my sister walked in and graciously helped me out tremendously! Thank you, thank you, thank you! She quickly removed the six fake flower arrangements I had going on in there, :) and removed a lot of the red accents. It looks so much better. ...or at least that's my opinion.

AFTER:

So tell me what you think!

4 comments:

  1. Love the new arrangement. When I was in high school and college I used to rearrange my room almost every 3 months. But my hubby doesn't like to mix up the furniture.

    Looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you rearranged everything. Love the colors too! It really opens the room up! Fabulous job! Thanks so much for stopping by and joining the Sunday Showcase Party! I greatly appreciate it! Hope you have a wonderful week! Hope to see you again Sunday! ~ Stephanie Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks awesome!!! I would kill toy have your floors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!

    Many Blessings,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete