Thursday, April 15, 2010

All dressed up.

This post is just for you, Amy!
It's amazing what a comment on a post will do for your self-esteem. :) I don't have a blog with a thousand followers like a lot of the blogs that I like to follow. Actually, I only have TWO followers. haha! Anyway, it's just good to know that I have at least one person who reads my posts. Now I know what "blog-love" feels like. :) Thanks so much girl!!!! Hope to see you on Pentecost!

Here's our little girl on the Last Day of U.B. She's growing up so fast!


This dress came from Target. How cute are their clothes? And not expensive either.


I just love that her nose wrinkles up when she smiles. Who would have ever thought that I would have a little girl who wrinkles up her nose? :) God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment