Thursday, July 11, 2013

Summer flowers

After returning home from our trip to Ohio, I could not wait to unpack all of my new treasures and start re-decorating.  Honestly, whenever we return from a trip, my suitcases go into the bedroom, and then I unpack the new stuff I bought, start moving furniture around the house and creating new vignettes.  Strange?  I don't think so.  haha!

So here are a few of the new things I bought in Amish Country a few weeks ago.  And don't you just love summer time?  I picked these flowers from my front yard, the side of the road and by my brother's pool.  Gorgeous if I have to say so myself.  



Don't you just love this vase?






At night, the lights are so cozy.  And don't you just love lanterns?





Thanks for stopping by!  Linking up to Wow Us Wednesdays.  

No comments:

Post a Comment