Thursday, April 4, 2013

Hello Again! A few changes. :)



It's been a while since I've posted. Over a year, actually. I've been busy, but have not been good about posting on all of the changes, parties, cooking, and hosting that I've done. Just recently, I added some curtains in the dining room and bought some amazing pillar candle holders from Pottery Barn! They are gorgeous.
 
 I helped host a dinner for the Passover season, and ordered white tulips from Sam's Club for the occasion. They were simple but beautiful. And, yes. You can order flowers from Sam's, and shipping is included! I ordered 100 of these, and they were perfect. By the way, here is why I haven't posted in so long...
 
 I had a handsome baby boy. He weighed 11 lbs. and 9 oz. Yep. That's right. He will be 4 months old this month! Here is another picture of my new dining arrangement...
 And here is the master bedroom. I added white curtains and bedding from Pottery Barn.

I'm still not finished in my bedroom.  The lamps came from Kirklands.  Pottery Barn was selling some that were almost identical.  I saved about $500 by buying these from Kirklands.  I wasn't a fan of the shades, but found burlap shades on clearance for $5 from Kirklands a few months later.

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Okay!!! I need to scool down all the way! lol He's a cutie and whoa 11 pounds!

    ReplyDelete