Monday, February 21, 2011

Fresh, Creative Centerpiece.




For my mom's 50th birthday brunch, I wanted to do something different for the dining table. I found an antique-looking urn, and filled it with oasis. Then I scoured the woods for the perfect tree branch. I stuck the branch in the middle of the oasis. I bought crystals from the wedding section at Walmart, and fishing line, and used a hot glue gun to attach the crystals to the fishing line. I then tied each crystal onto a branch. Lastly, I filled in around the bottom with fresh flowers.
This was super easy, just a little time-consuming. Enjoy the photos!




The DIY Show Off

The Girl Creative
I am linking to: Photobucket
Beyond The Picket Fence

4 comments:

  1. That is so pretty,you did an outstanding job. I'm now following along. I would love it if you would visit and follow along with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful. I am sure your mom loved it. Thanks for joining WUW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure your Mom felt so special sitting down at a table prepared so lovingly by her daughter. It is just beautiful. I'm a new follower.
    CAS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful centerpiece and table. I'm sure your mom was so pleased.
    smiles!
    jami

    ReplyDelete